St. Vincent de Paul Church in downtown Baltimore is seeking Administrative Assistant for 16 hours per week. The Administrative Assistant fulfills the administrative needs of the parish and serves as a secretarial resource person in support of the pastoral and operational teams.
- Experience in bookkeeping, especially Quickbooks
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Apps for Business
- Good organizational skills and time management; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technology and software, with training
- Ability to function as a member of a team, be flexible, multitask and adjust to changes in schedule
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of people, including parishioners, contractors, vendors and visitors: Must be able to interact in a kind and friendly manner with the people who come to St. Vincent in need.
- Available to work at least 4 hours on both Mondays and Fridays