New Exterior Signs for St V’s coming spring 2019

The signs will be installed in the spring, made of wood with metal posts, and faced with acrylic. One will be installed at each corner of St. V’s campus.
     Two of the signs will be built to accommodate a changeable vinyl banner above. These can be used to let the larger community know of special events at the church, or to give viewers approaching from different directions a version of the banner on the back (west) wall of the church. The oval image on each sign indicates that St. Vincent’s is on the National Register of Historic Places. The text of each sign as proposed reads:


Welcome to Historic St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church 
Dedicated 1841
WORD SACRAMENT SERVICE
stvchurch.org 120 N. Front St. 21202

This entry was posted in Communications & Outreach, Home Page. Bookmark the permalink.