We hope you can join us at St. Vincent’s for these liturgies and special events, both solemn and celebratory. All are welcome: come as you are.
Palm Sunday, April 14
- 7:15 PM Vigil Mass (Saturday)
- 10 AM Mass & procession with palms.
Wednesday, April 17
- 7:30 PM Tenebrae (“Shadows”)
- Readings and Psalms with diminishing light.
Holy Thursday, April 18
- 6 PM Seder (by ticket only)
- 8 PM Mass of the Last Supper
Good Friday, April 19
- 9 AM: Lauds. Fr. Ray leads morning prayer.
- Noon: The Way of the Cross for children and families.
- 7:30 PM The Passion of Our Lord according to John.
- 9:15 PM Overnight Vigil of the Triduum (concludes at dawn).
Holy Saturday, April 20
- 8:15 PM Easter Vigil Mass
Easter Sunday, April 21
- 10 AM Mass of the Resurrection
Sunday April 28, 5 PM
Street Requiem: For Those Who Have Died on the Streets.
A Choral Tribute. St. Vincent’s Parish, the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s resting-place for the bronze Homeless Jesus, welcomes the Arundel Arts Society & the Peabody Community Chorus for this unique composition honoring those lost to violence and neglect. All are welcome.